by Dulles Moms | October 1, 2017 3:29 pm
Capturing your attention so YOU can capture your kids, Momtography returns on October 22, 2017, and now is your chance to sign up! Delivering all kinds of camera basics directly to your fingertips, let Beryl Ann Young treat you to an afternoon of tips, tricks, and yes, even snacks, to fuel all your picture taking needs!
Momtography is the beginner DSLR photography class designed with moms in mind.
Designed for the busy parent, grandparent, or family member on the go, this 4-hour jumpstart course will deliver the basics to get that camera out of AUTO mode and working for you in any situation. During your Momtography class Beryl, founder of Recapture Self and the creator of the Momtography, will cover the following topics:
• Top 10 tips for taking better pictures of kids
• Basic photo composition rules
• Introduction to exposure (why are my pictures from outside so bright and why are there so many shadows on faces?)
• ISO (Why are all my pictures from inside the house so dark and grainy?)
• Shutter speed (My baby is on the move, and all of my photos are blurry!)
• Aperture (How can I take pictures when my kitchen is such a mess?!)
• Camera settings
• Basic lens overview
• Backup, printing, and processing overview
Momtography is taught at the new Momtography LIVE Studio in Lovettsville, VA. Learn more.
Disclaimer/Terms: This opportunity is subject to last minute cancellations and changes that might not be reflected in this DullesMoms.com post. Please, always confirm by calling/clicking.
Source URL: http://dullesmoms.com/momtography/
Copyright ©2018 DullesMoms.com unless otherwise noted.