by Liz Jones | January 14, 2014 9:36 pm
Advertising on DullesMoms.com is best seen on a desktop with a fully maximized screen. If the user has a magnified font (Ctrl +/-) or a minimized browser window, the visibility of ads is impacted.
• Ads, banners, and the breaking news slider are fully visible on a desktop computer with a fully maximized screen
• On some tablets, depending on screen width, right-hand ads are often pushed below the content
• On mobile devices, right-hand ads are always pushed below the content
• The header and homepage banners are visible on mobile devices
• The breaking news slider is not visible on mobile devices
Source URL: https://dullesmoms.com/advertising-visibility-on-tablets-and-mobile-devices/
Copyright ©2019 DullesMoms.com unless otherwise noted.