Adopt a Child or Family in Need this Holiday Season: USPS Operation Santa
by Dulles Moms | December 28, 2020 9:26 am
This opportunity has passed. You’re invited to visit our calendar for up-to-date fun!
<< More Holiday-Inspired Fun
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is a hub of activity over the holiday season. For decades, kids have loved writing letters to Santa and receiving one back — complete with a North Pole stamp!
However, did you know kids and families in need can get more than just a letter?
Through the USPS Operation Santa program, they can receive much needed holiday assistance. This nationwide program allows the public (as a person, family, or team) to “adopt” one or more of these letters and give kids and families a magical and merry holiday season complete with special gifts and treats their families might not be able to afford. This is your chance to share your blessings and be a special Santa to someone in need.
To adopt a letter, click here and choose an individual or family. You’ll get the chance to read through submitted letters and choose one that speaks to your heart. From there, the USPS Operation Santa site will give you instructions on what to do next.
Important Disclaimer: This opportunity is curated from a public source and subject to changes and/or cancelations that might not be reflected above. Always call to confirm before participating.
- our calendar: https://dullesmoms.com/dmcalendar/list/today/
- More Holiday-Inspired Fun: https://dullesmoms.com/dmv-holidays/
- loved writing letters to Santa and receiving one back: https://dullesmoms.com/uspss-letters-from-santa-program/
- USPS Operation Santa: https://www.uspsoperationsanta.com/
- here: https://www.uspsoperationsanta.com/letters
- Learn More: https://www.uspsoperationsanta.com/
Source URL: https://dullesmoms.com/usps-operation-santa/
Copyright ©2021 DullesMoms.com unless otherwise noted.