by Liz Jones | October 15, 2019 1:00 am
<< More Holiday-Inspired Fun
Although Santa relies on a whole lot of magic to help him fly his sleigh and deliver gifts, he relies on the United States Postal Service to help him deliver letters directly to your child!
Complete with a North Pole Postmark, the Letters from Santa program through the USPS is a great way to get your little ones writing this holiday!
Follow these simple steps and watch the magic of the season unfold:
1. Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
2. Write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.”
3. Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
4. Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
5. Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
6. Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to: Postmaster, 4141 Postmark Dr., Anchorage, AK 99530-9998.
It is recommended that you send your letters by December 7, 2019, so that they can be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 14, 2019.
Disclaimer/Terms: These opportunities are subject to last-minute cancellations; always confirm by calling/clicking.
Source URL: https://dullesmoms.com/uspss-letters-from-santa-program/
Copyright ©2020 DullesMoms.com unless otherwise noted.