by Liz Jones | November 24, 2018 5:00 pm
This event has passed, but check out our calendar for fun today, this week, this month!
Although Santa relies on a whole lot of magic to help him fly his sleigh and deliver gifts, he relies on the United States Postal Service to help him deliver letters directly to your child! Complete with a North Pole Postmark, the Letters from Santa program through the USPS is a great way to get your little ones writing this holiday!
Follow these simple steps and watch the magic of the season unfold:
1. Children should write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to Santa Claus, North Pole
2. Parents, write your own response to your child’s letter signed “From, Santa”
3. Insert your letter in an envelope and make sure the return address is marked: Santa Claus, North Pole
4. Place a First-Class Mail stamp on the envelope
5. Place the complete envelope(s) into a large envelope (with correct postage) and address it to North Pole Postmark Postmaster, 4141 Postmark Dr., Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
It is recommended that letters are sent by December 8, 2018, as Santa’s helpers in Anchorage need time to do their job! For more tips, including letter samples for parents and suggestions for mailing, please click here.
Disclaimer/Terms: These opportunities are subject to last minute cancellations and changes that might not be reflected in this DullesMoms.com post. Please, always confirm by calling/clicking.
Source URL: https://dullesmoms.com/uspss-letters-from-santa-program/
Copyright ©2019 DullesMoms.com unless otherwise noted.